The HI98331 is a special pocket tester designed to directly measure soil conductivity and temperature. With an incorporated sensor in the penetration probe, readings are automatically temperature compensated. The conductivity ranges can be calibrated at 1-point and is designed to be calibrated in liquid.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- HI73331 4.5" Penetration probe included
- Lightweight and portable
- Conductivity (EC): 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm
- Temperature: 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Accuracy (@20°/68°):
- Conductivity: ±0.05 mS/cm (0.00 to 2.00 mS/cm), ±0.30 mS/cm (2.00 to 4.00 mS/cm)
- Temperature: ±1°C
- Resolution: EC: 0.01 mS/cm / Temp.: 0.1°C
- Temp. Compensation: Automatic
- Calibration: Manual 1 point
- Battery Type: 4 x 1.5V
- Environment: 0°C to 50°C
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 1.6" x 1.0"
- Weight: 3.5 oz