This meter has been discontinued by Horiba. The replacement unit is Model B-713
The B-213 compact pH meter is perfect for the lab, plant or field. It speeds up and simplifies pH measurements, by allowing you to either put a few drops of sample on the flat sensor, immerse the sensor in your sample or scoop up a bit with the spoon shaped sample well. Also, you don't have to worry about splashing, because it's waterproof. The dual action sensor guard protects the electrode and captures samples from buckets, lakes streams or running water. The revolutionary flat sensor allows measurement of small samples, pastes, powders or solids.
- Compact model incorporates in-house-developed flat sensor that gives highly precise measurements
- Measurements may be taken from a single drop (0.1mL) of the sample solution
- Light, easy-to-clean, and waterproof Twin pH meter is suitable for a wide range of measuring applications
- A simple, efficient scoop function eliminates the need for pipettes and beakers in taking samples
- Revolutionary sheet measurements have paved the way for the application of pH measurements in new fields
- Supplied with pH meter, sensor, batteries, pH 4 & 7 buffers, and a hard carrying case