The Hydrion Ammonia Test Paper is designed and calibrated to measure the amount of ammonia in the air. These strips can be used to detect trace amounts of ammonia in poultry houses or animal rooms, where levels as low as 25 ppm can be detrimental. Also helps to identify contamination from processing equipment.
- Sharp color changes at each whole value
- Each kit contains one roll of paper in a protective plastic dispenser with a matching color chart
- To use simply tear off a strip of paper, moisten and expose to air - wait 15 seconds and then compare to the calibrated color chart
- Range: 0 - 100 ppm
- Scale: 0, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100
- Roll Length: 15 ft.
- Each roll is sufficient for 75 - 100 tests